開口說英語─生活英語 1000句



【高 級】 生活英語 701-800句



701. His cake is three times bigger than mine. 他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答覆。
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了說“對不起”外,什麼也說不出來。
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎樣來表達我的感激之情。
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry? 你能快點嗎? 我要趕搭飛機。
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time. 我好久沒有她的消息了。
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我願意幫你洗這些衣服。
708. Let me see your driver's license, please. 請讓我看看你的駕駛執照。
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home. 請坐,隨便一點。
711. The damage was caused by external forces. 損害是由外力引起的。
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking. 醫生建議我戒煙。
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful. 花朵使房間變得更加美了。
714. There is a good restaurant on the street. 那條大街上有一個很好的餐館。
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night. 他們僅一夜就走了120英里路。
716. Try to look on the bright side of things. 儘量從好的方面看。
717. What's your plan for the summer vacation? 你暑假打算幹什麼?
718. You may pick whichever one you like best. 你可以挑你最喜歡的。
719. You're welcome to stay with us next time. 歡迎您下次再光臨我們的飯店。
720. There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天倫敦發生了一起謀殺案。
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. 他們敬畏地看著那頭巨虎。
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie. 他從不錯過看電影的機會。
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates. 我受不了我那些吵鬧的室友了。
724. I will be back by the end of next month. 我下個月底會回來。
725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke. 我擅長自由式和蛙泳。
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天輪到你把它們洗乾淨。
727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we? 咱們出去吃飯吧,好嗎?
728. Please push the ladder against the wall. 請把梯子靠在牆壁上。
729. She is standing in the front of the bus. 她站在公共汽車的前面。
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat. 醫生要我注意飲食。
731. The grass is moist early in the morning. 清晨的草地濕漉漉的。
732. The test finished. We began our holiday. 考試結束了,我們開始放假。
733. This question is too complicated for me. 這個問題對我說來太複雜了。
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis. 東尼會說英語,打網球。
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well. 只要覺得某事值得做,就要把它做好。
736. Would you like to go to a party with me? 你想不想和我一起去參加一個聚會?
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然,一隻兔子從一個洞中跑了出來。
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.書中所有的人物都是虛構的。
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco? 你想去那個新開的迪斯可廳?
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born. 鴨子天生會游泳。
741. He spent most of his life gathering money. 他一生大部分時間用來積聚錢財。
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog. 他通常跟他的愛犬待在家裏。
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is! 鄉下多麼平靜美麗!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well. 我聽說你的舞跳得特棒。
745. I have had several conversations with him. 我已經和他談過幾次了。
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen. 這是我所看過的最好的電影。
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.這只是為了慶祝我的生日而舉行的晚會。
748. Learning English is like building a house. 學英語像蓋房子。
749. Listening with your heart is good for you. 專心聆聽別人說話對你有好處。
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爺爺在舊社會死於饑餓。
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一個人留在農舍裏。
752. She guided the tourists around the castle. 她引導旅遊者參觀了這座城堡。
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight. 她每天都跑步是為了減肥。
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night. 她昨晚在大廳唱得非常好。
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人總是向別人抱怨。
756. They don't often have a bad day this year. 他們今年的運氣還不錯。
757. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我們認為這件事情不重要。
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August. 我們將在八月份的某個時候休假。
759. Could you direct me to the station, please? 請問到車站怎麼走?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs? 你的行李通關了嗎?
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.他對我提了一大堆問題,真煩!
762. He does exercises every day in the morning. 他每天早上鍛練身體。
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我無法冷靜下來。
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much. 我特別喜歡歌曲和流行音樂。
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please. 我想兌換旅行支票。
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon. 今天下午我想去撿貝殼。
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter. 他們沒有給我們回信,這真奇怪。
768. John seldom gets together with his friends. 約翰很少與朋友聚在一起。
769. Many people have been out of work recently. 最近有許多人失業。
770. Please give my best regards to your family.請代我向你們全家致以最誠摯的問候。
771. Some people have compared books to friends. 有些人把書比作朋友。
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen. 球拍和球全被偷了。
773. The color of her dress suits her very well. 她衣服的顏色很適合她。
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter. 白天變長了,黑夜變短了。
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin. 這件衣服不適合她,她太瘦了。
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him. 那次考試給了他很大的壓力。
777. The mother sat the child at a little table. 母親安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778. There is some difference between the twins. 這對雙胞胎有點兒不一樣。
779. They insisted on staying rather than going. 他們堅持留下來,而不願意走
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing. 相信我,這遊戲確實值得一玩。
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
與她的朋友的不同之處是,她從不放棄希望。
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job! 幹得不錯! 你總是幹得很出色!
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer. 我們計劃今年夏天到義大利去旅行。
784. Were there any letters for me this morning? 今天早上有我的信嗎?
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice? 李太太的貓為何不在抓這些老鼠呢?
786. Your English is improving little by little.你的英語正在漸漸提高。
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands? 請問洗手間怎麼走?
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend? 你有辦法打發這個漫長的週末嗎?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss. 他決定起訴他的老闆。
790. He devoted his life to the study of science. 他把畢生獻給科學研究。
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor. 他不得不在死亡和恥辱之間選擇。
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful. 他以前的嘗試沒有成功。
793. I determined that nothing should be changed. 我決定什麼都不改變。
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result. 我認為這事不會有什麼好結果。
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本書和2本雜誌要借。
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly. 我想各項都填對了。
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door. 我沒把握是否鎖了門。
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch. 他很快就把錶修理好了。
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket. 我爸爸正在家裏找票呢!
800. Not until last week did I get
a work permit. 直到上周我才拿到工作許可證


TOP




【高 級】 生活英語 801-900句



801. She intends to make teaching her profession. 她想以教書為職業。
802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number. 字母x代表未知數。
803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff. 看到屍體把他嚇僵了。
804. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing. 在北京有許多高大的建築物。
805. There is an interesting film on Channel one. 在一頻道有一部有趣的電影。
806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year. 他們計劃明年移居芬蘭。
807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.
我們喜歡沿著新建的高速公路開車。
808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.
要想贏得比賽,我們需要密切配合。
809. We need more than listening. We need action!
我們需要的不光是聽得進意見,我們要的是行動。

810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you. 是的,如果我是你,我不會早回家。
811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied. 你的答案是令人滿意的。我感到很滿意。
812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone. 貝蒂和蘇珊正在通電話。
813. Great efforts ensure the success of our work. 巨大的努力確保了我們工作的成功。
814. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life. 他已嘗遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。
815. He said he was educated in the United States. 他說他是在美國受的教育。
816. How do you like our English literature professor?
你覺得我們的英國文學課的教授怎麼樣?
817. I am looking forward to your visit next week. 我期待著你下周來訪。
818. I feel I am the happiest person in the world. 我覺得自己是世界上最幸福的人了。
819. I had to sit up all night writing the report. 我不得不熬通宵寫報告。
820. I hope we can see each other again some time. 希望還能有相見的機會。
821. I saw him playing football on the playground. 我看見他在操場上踢足球。
822. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.
就在明天(而不是在別的某一天)他們要開會。
823. Let me tell you some details about clearance.讓我告訴你一些通關的細節。
824. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.大腦需要連續不斷地供血。
825. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable.醫生的話讓他感覺很舒服。
826. The truth is quite other than what you think. 事實真相和你所想的完全不同。
827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.
當老闆進來的時候;他們停止了交談。
828. They were glad of the examination being over. 他們為考試結束了而高興。
829. This is by far the largest cake in the world. 這是目前世界上最大的蛋糕了。
830. Whichever you choose, you won't be satisfied.不論你選擇哪一個,你都不會滿意。
831. Will you connect this wire to the television? 你把這根電線和電視機接上好嗎?
832. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.他的話深深地銘記在我的心頭。
833. Is this the right bus for the Capital Library? 這輛車到首都圖書館嗎?
834. One third of this area is covered with forest. 這一地區三分之一的地方都是森林。
835. They are arguing over who should pay the bill. 他們為誰應該付款而爭論不休。
836. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant. 等一下,我立刻就來。
837. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator. 你可以節省等電梯的時間。
838. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.
只要問心無愧,無端的指責可以一笑置之。

839. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache. 我頭疼,她胃疼。
840. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson. 他怒視著比爾,準備教訓他一頓。
841. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all. 我保證你根本不會覺得疼的。
842. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.每天都去餐館吃飯,我真是支付不起。
843. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train. 我六點鐘出門,以便趕上火車。
844. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.我恐怕有些很壞的消息要告訴你。
845. Learn to say the right thing at the right time. 學會在適當的時候說適當的話。
846. No wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much. 你吃這麼多難怪睡不著。
847. Please ask her to call me back when she's back. 她回來時請讓她給我回個電話。
848. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool. 游泳池裏擠滿了人。
849. They have to work hard to support their family.
他們必須努力工作來支援他們的家。
850. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone. 這樣他就能兩全其美。
851. We are all taking medicine against the disease. 我們都服藥治療疾病。
852. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?
請你跟我一起去參加一個舞會好嗎?
853. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.他常在回家的路上順便來看我。
854. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.
他們坦率的談話傷害了他的虛榮心。
855. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?
你怎樣去北京,是乘飛機還是坐火車?
856. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.
我無法表達我接到他的信時有多高興。
857. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.
如果湯姆不能信守諾言,他就會丟面子。
858. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me.
即使她不愛我,我還仍然愛她。
859. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.
我收到一份請帖,但沒有接受。
860. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.
如果我是你,就不會為英語煩惱了。
861. If you don't work, you will fail to pass the exam.
如果你不學習,你考試就會不及格。

862. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling. 我打算把燈吊在天花板上。
863. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim. 健康永遠比皮包骨頭好。
864. Long ago, people believed that the world was flat.很久以前人們相信地球是平的。
865. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest. 老調最甜美,老友最可靠。
866. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming. 她明確地表示她不喜歡游泳。
867. The constitution guards the liberty of the people. 憲法保護人民的自由。
868. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully. 大夫仔細檢查了戰士的傷口。
869. The harder I study, the better my English will be. 我越努力,我的英語就會越好。
870. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear. 陽光閃爍,天空湛藍。
871. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season. 這間地下室在雨季非常潮濕。
872. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.
電腦正漸成為我們生活的一部分。
873. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.
每個人都有愚蠢的時候,但是沒有一個人永遠愚蠢。

874. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.
他曾夢想到遙遠的南海諸島去旅遊。
875. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!
我怎麼能夠爬得上那堵牆?我要是一隻鳥就好了!
876. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet. 然而,蘇珊卻還沒有決定。
877. I really think a little exercise would do you good.
我真的覺得做點運動對你有好處。
878. I will never forget the days that I spent with you.
我永遠都不會忘記和你一起度過的日子。

879. We got a bad headache, and my nose is running.我頭痛得厲害,還流鼻涕。
880. Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.
許多年輕女孩夢想成為時裝模特兒。
881. Most of the earth's surface is covered by water. 大部分的地球表面被水覆蓋著。
882. Somebody's knocking at the door. I'll answer it. 有人在敲門,我去開。
883. The number 513 bus will take you to the hospital. 513路車會帶你去醫院。
884. They celebrated his birthday with a dance party. 他們舉辦舞會來祝賀他的生日。
885. They misplaced this book under other categories.
他們把它錯放到另一個類別去了。
886. They played a shameful part in the whole affair.
他們在這一事件中扮演了可恥的角色。
887. As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.
實際上,他是在裝病。
888. I will speak against anything I know to be wrong.
我會對所有我認為不對的事情直言不諱。

889. In spite of the heavy rain, she went to the shop.
儘管下著大雨,她還是去了商店。
890. No matter what happened, he would not say a word.
不管發生什麼事,他也不會說一句話。
891. No one knows the location of the hidden treasure. 誰也不知道藏寶地點在哪。
892. The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.
老太太和她的家人安享寧靜的生活。
893. The population of the city is close to a million.這個城市的人口接近一百萬。
894. We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds.
我們被禁止在校園內抽煙。
895. Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.
不過,發展也帶來了新的問題和顧慮。
896. He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.
他看上去像是你的朋友,但我懷疑他是否是真心的。
897. I am so full that I would burst with another bite.
我吃得如此之飽,我感覺我再吃一口肚子就要脹破了。

898. I have two cats. One is white, the other is black.
我有兩隻貓,一隻是白貓,另一隻是黑貓。
899. I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.
小姐,對不起,這兩本書已經過期 3天了。
900. Casper has forgotten falling off his bicycle.
卡思柏早忘掉他從自行車上摔下來這件事了。


TOP




【高 級】 生活英語 901-1000句


901. Manners are quite different from country to country.
各國的禮儀各不相同。
902. Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.
我不僅認識她,還是她最好的朋友。
903. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.
最著名的電影獎是奧斯卡金像獎。
904. We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!
我們得對鄰居的狗採取點行動了!
905. Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?
星期天來和我們共進晚餐好嗎?
906. Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?
你認為人是公司最大的財富嗎?

907. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.
他自以為是重要人物,但我們覺得他什麼也不是。
908. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
我相信我還沒有達到事業的巔峰。
909. It is no matter whether you get there early or late. 你早到晚到都沒有關係。
910. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer. 在足球中以手觸球就是犯規。
911. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.
護士在手術室協助醫生動手術。
912. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.
我在自己時間裏幹什麼,根本不關別人的事。
913. What I want to do is different from those of others. 我想做的與別人不同。
914. You forget to write down the date of your departure. 您忘了寫離店日期了。
915.“I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.
「我要是早點知道這個規矩就好了!」她說。
916. Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?
你能告訴我你長壽和快樂的秘訣嗎?

917. He holds a position of great responsibility upon him.
他擔任著一個責任重大的職務。
918. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!
據說他背地裏和兩個女人有關係!
919. Number 235 buses run much more frequently, don't they?
235 路車跑得更勤,是不是?
920. They are only too delighted to accept the invitation. 他們非常樂意接受邀請。
921. We are going to have the final examination next week. 我們下周舉行期末考試。
922. And now medical care helps to keep people live longer.
現在的醫療保健使得人們活得更長。

923. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away? 你認為你馬上就能睡著嗎?
924. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
經理不在時,我來管理公司。
925. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
我從湯姆那兒借了一本筆記本,我又把它借給瑪麗了。
926. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.
我正在洗衣服,約翰在做晚飯。
927. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?
你們在旅行中有沒有什麼令人激動的事情?
928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.談到政策,我得說幾句。
929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
您能告訴我行李的最大重量限額是多少嗎?
930. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
他夾著本厚書,走出了圖書館。
931. The brothers differ from each other in their interests. 這幾個兄弟各有所好。
932. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
雖然我們看不見原子,但它們的確存在。
933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.
我對公司這種放鬆的氛圍感到很熟悉。

934. Most people eat, write, and work with their right hands.
大多數人吃飯寫字工作都用右手。
935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.只有努力,才能成功
936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.。
別擔心,你兩天之內就會痊癒的。
937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.
甲殼蟲樂隊代表了他們時代的部分精神。
938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
因為沒有人幫助我,我不得不獨立完成這項工作。
939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
為女孩做一條裙子要用多少布?
940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
由於有那麼多人要供養,他不知道怎麼辦才好。
941. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
我忘了準備今天的我該做的演講了。
942. It's supposed to start at 6:00 sharp, but I doubt it will.
應該是六點整開始的,但是我懷疑不會準時。
943. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.
我代表我們公司歡迎你來這裡。

944. She's been quite different since coming back from America.
從美國回來之後,她改變很大。
945. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
今天,在公共場所看到婦女和姑娘化妝是很普遍的事。
946. I have to transfer to No. 11 bus, but where is the bus stop?
我需要換乘11路公共汽車,但是汽車站在哪兒?
947. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
我以為他很聰明,其實他是蠢貨。
948. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
兔子跑進了森林再也沒有出來了。
949. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
湯姆和瑪麗為我們女兒的出生向我們表示祝賀。
950. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
我無論什麼時候一看到甜食就忍不住要吃。
951. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
我正在用真空吸塵器清理地板,還有好幾件襯衫要熨。
952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
我將愛你直到海枯石爛。

953. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river
河上有一座破爛不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石橋。
954. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
難怪有人說電子電腦正漸漸接管世界。
955. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.
巨大的人口增長將產生很多問題。
956. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
你最好多喝水多休息。
957. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
你該依靠你自己,而非別人。
958. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
讓我向在座諸位致以最真摯的歡迎。

959. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
許多人喜歡住在農村而不喜歡住在城市。
960. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
既然來了,我想吃這個國家特有的食物。
961. Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.
上下樓梯可比什麼健身器都要好。
962. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.
如果不是因為鬧鐘不響的話,她就不會遲到了。
963. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
無論你有多努力,老闆總不會完全滿意。

964. If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
如果他沒有把牙齒弄壞,現在就不用呆醫院了。
965. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
你與其把錢花在賭博上,不如把它丟掉的好。
966. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?
你能給我講講關於世界盃足球賽的狀況嗎?

967. I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些資料。
968. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生氣。
969. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
很遺憾地告訴你,我們無法雇用你。
970. I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
儘管我很煩英語,我還是要學它。
971. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.
李白是中國有史以來最偉大的詩人之一。
972. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.
許多人抱怨說電腦正在接管人的工作。
973. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
她廚房的櫥櫃中放滿了她不需要的東西。
974. What he said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.
我並不在乎他所說的,我知道他不是那個意思。

975. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
他問了我幾個個人問題,我根本不願回答。
976. I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.
不管去哪,只要不用站著排隊就行。
977. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
她喜歡邁克,但她不想那麼早就結婚。
978. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
你為何不找個職業,不再依靠你的父母呢?
979. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
能不能請你幫我查查火車什麼時候到?
980. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
英語好將有助於增加你們的就業機會。
981. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
如果她發現你在她上衣上灑了墨水,她會大發脾氣的。
982. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
若能寄給我貴校的入學申請資料我將十分感激。
983. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
史密斯先生知道傑克不敢看別人是因為緊張。
984. On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.
英國人被介紹給別人的時候常常和對方握握手。
985. I want to take a walk along the riverbank, singing my favorite songs.
我想在河邊散步,唱我喜歡的歌。
986. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
很多人認為肥胖超重是因為吃得過多和壓力造成的。
987. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
然而所有這些東西,看上去雖不同,但卻有一個共同點。
988. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
所有美好的記憶又在我腦海清晰地浮現了,有些甚至還令我哭泣。

989. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因為我現在和你在一起。
990. When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
當我還是個小女孩的時候,我常聽著收音機,等待我最喜歡的歌。
991. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
我肯定他會去看電影的,因為他把票都買好了。
992. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
在你借書之前你要先付清罰款。
993. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
哎! 你們一直這樣大聲講話,我都不得不扯著嗓子說話了。
994. We should know not only the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
我們不僅要知道理論,還要知道怎樣把理論應用於實踐。
995. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
運動與節食結合也許是減肥最有效的途徑。

996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
每個旅客托運的行李最大重量限額是60公斤,手提行李除外。
997. You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.
你只是稍微胖了些,很快就會恢復的。
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
在許多國家有越來越多的公司使用電子電腦來代替人。
999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!
冰箱邊、洗碗槽下,還有櫥櫃裏面都有老鼠!
1000. Nick did not break his promise, but instead he made his stance clearer than before.
尼克沒有違背承諾,反而比以前更堅定立場。


資料來源:http://www.eng.fju.edu.tw/etc/quiz/lifeeng.htm


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    小慧慧 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()